My pronouns are they/them. Here are some examples of how to use them. You might also be interested in the 14th century origins of the singular they.
- They are a social scientist.
- Ask them about the statistical package R.
- Their favourite way to get around London is by bike.
- This fabulous umbrella is theirs.
- Andi introduced themself at the meeting.
Wait, what – “themself”? Yes. This reflexive pronoun has been around around for centuries. I’ll forgive “themselves”, worry not.
Here’s my name.pn page too.