The pdf is over here.
A couple of quotes:
“the so-called ‘war on terror’—in its excesses—has produced a serious and dangerous erosion of human rights and fundamental freedoms, as noted by the outgoing UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan.”
“[The European parliament] Confirms, in view of the additional information received during the second part of the proceedings of the Temporary Committee, that it is unlikely that certain European governments were unaware of the extraordinary rendition activities taking place in their territory.”
The following people refused to speak to the investigators:
- Margaret BECKETT, Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs. She “claimed busy agenda and singled out Minister Hoon to deputise her.”
- Des BROWNE, Secretary of State for Defence: No reasons given.
- John REID, Secretary of State for the Home Office: No reasons given.
- Douglas Alexander, Secretary of State for Transport and Secretary of State for Scotland: No reasons given.
- Elisa MANNINGHAM-BULLER, Director General of Security Service (MI5): No authorisation for a meeting from Government.
- John SCARLET, Chief of the Secret Intelligence Service (MI6): No authorisation for a meeting from Government.
- Irfan SIDDIQ, member of the Diplomatic Service: No authorisation for a meeting from Government.
- Richard DEARLOVE, former Head of MI6: No reasons given.
- Michael WOOD, former Legal Adviser of the Foreign & Commonwealth Office: No reasons given.